Friday, May 27, 2011

Is Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Secretly a Prepper?

http://postcards.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2011/05/26/mark-zuckerbergs-new-challenge-eating-only-what-he-kills/

A quote from Mr. Zuckerberg drawn from the article: "This year, my personal challenge is around being thankful for the food I have to eat. I think many people forget that a living being has to die for you to eat meat, so my goal revolves around not letting myself forget that and being thankful for what I have. This year I've basically become a vegetarian since the only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself. So far, this has been a good experience. I'm eating a lot healthier foods and I've learned a lot about sustainable farming and raising of animals."

 Interesting.  While I'm not a big fan of Facebook or Zuckerberg I find this to be a compelling development and more or less agree with what he has to say.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment