Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Survivalistboards.com thread about recent Pacific Northwest weather

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=176227

I know that I have a good number of listeners up here in my region of the country and as I was reading the above thread today it struck me how similar these various posts are to our experience.  We've had months of cooler-than-normal weather and you also heard me mention yesterday on the podcast how it feels like it could be January or November instead of late June.  Is this part of that weather shift I talked about on last week's episode about the changing patterns of the Sun?  Well, considering the extreme heat in other parts of the country maybe not but it is interesting to see other people sharing our experience throughout the Pacific Northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment