Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Introduction

Greetings Reader/Listener!
We're glad you found us in our little corner of the internet.  My name is Chip Monk and I am the host of the twice weekly podcast titled "The Chip Monk Family Survival Podcast".  It is my hope that spending time exploring the information I share in my podcasts will add to your Survival/Preparedness efforts as well as teach you new and interesting skills and change your perspective on what really matters in life.
For those who found me because of my guest host role on "The Survival Podcast with Jack Spirko" I say thank you for dropping by.  I am a long-time listener of Jack's program and specifically hope that my contributions to the field of preparedness will supplement what you've already learned through that great program.  At the same time, "The Chip Monk Family Survival Podcast" is designed to be family-friendly and family-safe, so it may also serve a part of the Survival/Preparedness community that desires to share the listening experience with younger children.  I pledge to you to always keep the words used clean and appropriate for families, while offering what I hope will be a lot of useful information on the topics we will cover.
Thanks again for coming by and welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment